Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mermaid Pincushions



Ok, I am on a roll with thee mermaid pincushions! Can't seem to stop, lol! Actually they have been making good gifts for me to give for the Christmas season, and have sold some on ebay too!

Each one is embellished in her own unique way with a variety of techniqes which can include pyro techniques, Apoxy Sculpt and paper clay accents, free motion embroidery, beading, use of hand-dyed trims and more! I am sure I will burn out on them soon and there will be no more.

this will be a one-day class to add to my workshop classes that I teach.

2 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

These are wonderful! I love them and will be buying a pattern soon. Mermaid's and pin cushions! Who could ask for more? Tanks for doing what you do.

Lynn Parker said...

Oh Patti! Those pin cushion mermaids are lovely. I love sexy mermaids.