Saturday, March 10, 2007

Artist Trading Dolls















These ATDs are for sale at http://www.pattidolls.etsy.com/


Have been having lots of fun playing with dolls this week. On one of my dollmaking forums we re making ATD's or Artist Trading Dolls. They are flat, a bit like paper dolls with Timtex or cardboard as a base and you cover them with fabric or paper. Then you embellish, accessorize or whatever your creative impulses drives you to do. Little limbs are attached with small scrap booking brads. These are just too much fun! Spring ATD is from a template by Sherry Goshen and the foldy ATD is from a template by Judy Wellnitz.

5 comments:

Heera said...

Hi Patti,

Your ATDs are wonderful! I see you have made two different ones. Love them both.

Isn't the expo a lot of fun? Especially Pamela's booth? I was at the expo last month myself. Good stuff!

Hugs...heera

Unknown said...

Love the ATD's. They are really fabulous. I'm going to have to try to make one of my own.

The Raggedy collection is wonderful too!

Anonymous said...

Patti you are one a roll! I am only starting my third. You are one of those the paper comes easy to and I love all of yours!

Yvette said...

Hi Patti
These are so wonderful!! You are really on a roll with them LOL

I just love tuxley He is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Patti, I especially like your Timtex ATD's as I like to work with heavily textured fabric. Your work is truly inspiring to me. i am also smitten by your wrapped dolls. Anne